Please read the terms and conditions of the tour and service below, all participants who book the service from us considered to have understood and agreed to the policy and terms and conditions listed below:
Booking and Payment
- The booking of the tour, transport and other services can be done via our official WhatApp, Phone Call, SMS, Email, Facebook Message, Instagram Message or others media listed in this website. Please make sure you are booking via our official media. We are not responsibility of the booking from other party.
- Down payment of 30% of the total of tour package rate and the remaining payment can be done three days before arrival.
- The payment can be made by online payment here by input the amount of price that has negotiated with us through PayPal. You may also made the payment by wire transfer to our company account or western union. The proof of wire transfer of western union can be attached via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatApp +6285360131941.
Our Bank : PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero), Tbk
Beneficiary : Safari Wisata International
Account No : 158-00-0425158-3
SWIFT Code : BMRIIDJA
Tour Price / Rates
- The price or rates are subject to change without a notice depends on the conditions
- Apart from the tour program, additional cost will apply to participants.
- The price or rates do not publish directly on this website because we are maintaining business competition. We do not want to disappoint our customers with unreasonable prices by business competition that effects on less service satisfactory.
Change or Amendment
- There are no refunds for participants who are deviated by shortening the tour schedule.
- In bad weather conditions, natural disasters etc, the schedule and plan will adjusted according to mutual agreement.
- The down payment or installment cannot be refund if there is a unilateral cancellation by the participants.
- If in case of full payment, the cancellation refund is deducted by 70% or the refund is only 30%.
Safari Wisata International company (SWI) is not responsible and cannot be prosecuted for:
- Damage & loss of participants belonging during the tour, both in hotel and boats due to negligence of participants.
- Death of participants in the journey during the illness, accident, natural disaster and so on.
Safari Wisata International company (SWI) has right:
- Replacing hotels that equivalent to being used since the hotel is full and other conditions.
- Postpone departure due to bad weather, natural disaster, etc.
- Asking tour participants to leave the group if the concerned person tries to make a riots, disrupt the tour program and other bad intentions.
Let us know if you have a special request.