Fishing in Nusa Dua Bali is an attractive fishing in Bali. Fishing is one of the great things to do in Bali, Nusa Dua fishing offer great big game fish and deep sea fishing in the southern part of Bali Island. There are several deep sea fishing spots in Nusa Dua where you can catch many species of fish such as marlin, tuna, wahoo, trevallies species, barracuda, amberjack, snapper, mahi-mahi and others pelagic fish. Jigging, trolling and bottom fishing are among the best fishing techniques to apply.
- Fishing in Jakarta – Best Spots & Jakarta Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Lombok – Best Spots & Lombok Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Raja Ampat – Best Spots & Raja Ampat Fishing Charters
- Best fishing destinations in world – Top fishing spots in the world
Nusa Dua is a Bali’s upscale and most developed five star resort area with world class tourist facilities. There are many things to do in Nusa Dua Bali such as complete watersports, camel safaris, snorkeling, surfing, golf course and many others. Besides you can fine many tourist attractions such as museums, white sandy beaches, temples, water blow, shopping centers and best restaurants. Nusa Dua is part of South Kuta District, Badung Regency about 25 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar, Bali. Nusa Dua means “two islands” which is refer to the two islands located in Nusa Dua namely Nusa Dharma and Peninsula Island.
Nusa Dua is offer exclusive sea fishing adventure with complete fishing trip. Many private charter boat can be found in Nusa Dua. Besides, there many fishing charters operator go for angling off the Nusa Dua, they go for fishing in other fishing spots around Nusa Penida, Mangrove Bay in Lamongan Island and many others. Apart of fishing in Nusa Dua, you may also snorkeling at Crystal Bay, Manta Point, and other fantastic reefs spot and cruise around the exotic island. You have some wonderful time to explore the beauty of the Southern part of Bali.
Nusa Dua fishing offers many types of fishing spots such as nearshore fishing, offshore, reefs fishing, wreck fishing and open seas. Besides, nearshore fishing, there are others fishing spots near Nusa Dua precisely in Bali Strait, there are many reef spots about 44 miles away from Nusa Dua. You can catch many species of fish such as long-tail ruby snapper (200 meters deep spots), Goldband Snapper (80 meters deep spots), Ruby Snapper (200 meters deep spots), Greenjob fish (20 meters deep), Big red snapper (100 meters deep) and other spots in Queen Deep Coral which has great diversity.
- Fishing in Sumatra: Best Spots, Trips & Sumatera Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Kalimantan: Best Spots, Trips & Borneo Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Papua: Best Spots, Trips & Papua Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Sulawesi: Best Spots, Trips & Celebes Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Maluku: Best Spots, Trips & Moluccas Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Java: Best Spots, Trips & Java Fishing Charters
Besides of long distance fishing spots, there are also a short distance fishing spots in Nusa Dua that can save your time on travel by boat. It is about 8 miles from Nusa Dua off the sea you will find potential areas, a bit strong currents and deep water canyons off about 100 meters up. There are many hot spots with deep water dweller such as yellowfin and sailfish. Badung Strait is also very potential fish ground, very strong currents that create plenty of structure where larger size of GT (giant trevally) can be caught.
- Giant Trevally Fishing: How to catch GT fish, Angling Techniques, GT popping, Setup & Best lures
- Tuna Fishing: How to catch tuna, Fishing spots, Setup, Angling Techniques & Best Lures for Tuna
- Dogtooth Tuna Fishing: How to catch dogtooth tuna, Fishing spots, Setup, Angling Techniques & Best Lures
- Snakehead Fishing: How to catch Snakehead, Fishing spots, Setup, Angling Techniques & Best Lures
- Giant Grouper Fishing: How to catch Giant Grouper, Fishing spots, Setup, Angling Techniques & Best Lures
When to fish in Nusa Dua
Best time to fish around Nusa Penida is start from October to May, where many species of fish are flocking such as GT, Dogtooth Tuna, Amberjack, Ruby Snapper. It is also good for top water fishing during this period.
- Fishing in Malaysia – Best Spots & Malaysia Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Singapore – Best Spots & Singapore Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Thailand – Best Spots & Thailand Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Vietnam – Best Spots & Vietnam Fishing Charters
- Fishing in Brunei Darussalam – Best Spots & Brunei Fishing Charters
Best Places to visit & Things to do in Nusa Dua after fishing
- 1. Geger Beach
Geger Beach is one kilometers golden white sand beach located in the southern of Nusa Dua Bali. This beach are very charming and calm water beach very suitable for swimming and sunbathing. This green blue water and picturesque beach is one of the best place to visit after your fishing trip in Nusa Dua especially in morning to see magnificent sunrise.
- 2. Water Blow
Seeing water blow is a must things to do in Nusa Dua located precisely in Peninsula Island. the water blow is a sightseeing of the waves crashing the coral rocks upwards about 4 meters high. This really beauty splashing sea waters view.
- 3. Shopping & Dining at Bali Collection
Bali Collection a big mall of shopping, dining and entertainment center. Its offer various shopping of luxury fashion brands, Bali souvenirs & handicraft, supermarket and many others. Besides, it is also provide spa outlets of Balinese traditional treatment, restaurants, bars, entertainment and live music show.
- 4. Playing Golf at Nusa Dua Golf Course
Nusa Dua Golf Course is one of the best golf course in Indonesia along with luxury golf resort & villa. It has 18 holes consists of hole 1 throughout 9 features creeks, the canyon and native vegetation that filled with tropical birds and the rest of 17 holes through a green lakeside and island hole.
- 5. Fly boarding Nusa Dua
Fly Boarding is one of the best thing to do after fishing in Nusa Dua. It is a newest and challenging water sport. This activity is one of the trending and famous in Bali. A flyboarding is a water rocket connected to a device like jet ski which provides thrust for flyboarder and allow the rider to fly above the water surface.
- 6. Nusa Dua Beach
Nusa Dua Beach or also known as Mengiat Beach is one of the most popular beach and cleanest in Bali. Beyond the beach are great surf break spot while near shore are calm beach and perfect for relax, swimming and sunbathing. This stunning view white sand beach is the main beach attraction in Nusa Dua.
- 7. Underwater Sea Walker
Underwater Sea Walker is one of marine attraction by walking in the bottom of the ocean while you can enjoy the view of underwater panorama without scuba equipment needed. You use a special underwater helmet accompanied with professional guide. You will beautiful colorful fishes and coral reefs.
- 8. Watching Devdan Show
Devdan Show is theatrical show features of traditional Indonesian dances and world class acrobatic attraction perform 4 days a week start o 7.30 P.M every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. This 90 minutes performance will focusing on the cultures across Indonesia ranging from exotic Papua, dazzling Sumatra, amazing Bali, Sulawesi, Kalimantan and others. This unique show is one of great things to do after fishing trips in Nusa Dua.
- 9. Camel Safari
Camel Safari is unique things to do in Nusa Dua. Not only in middle east, you can go for camel safaris to enjoy long gorgeous stretches of white sand beaches, beautiful landscape, magnificent cliffs view and other interesting sceneries from Sawangan Beach to Mengiat Beach.
- 10. Pasifica Museum
Pasifica Museum is an art museum established in 2006 located in ITDC complex which presents of Asian and Pacific cultures and various cultural artifacts. This museum is also a largest painting museum in Bali with presents of various art works from famous artists both local and international. It stores at least 600 pieces of art works from about 200 artists from Indonesia, Malanesia, Polynesia, Indochina and other Asian artists in different rooms of exhibitions.
- Things to do in Kuta Bali
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Ubud Bali
- Things to do in Seminyak Bali
- Things to do in Aceh & Banda Aceh
- Things to do in Sanur Bali
- Things to do in Uluwatu Bali
- Things to do in Nusa Penida Bali
If you are visit Bali. The exclusive fishing trip are found in Southern Bali. Fishing in Nusa Dua is a pressure fishing in Bali and access to best operators of boats and tourist style charters.